Motek Industries opened its doors back in 1965 in Baldwin Park California.
Motek is a machine shop specialized in manufacturing CNC precision machine products for the aerospace industry.
Motek has worked with companies such as GE Aerospace, Woodward Inc, Ametek Aerospace, and more. Motek is registered to do military work and is AS9100D certified.
Our facility has over 9000 sq ft and is equipped with all the necessary equipment needed to get even the most intricate job complete.
On Ground Floor HQ,
- Motek has their inspection room.
- Motek performs 100% inspection on all projects during and upon completion.
- Motek has a quality management team monitoring and checking for errors.
- All equipment and gages are calibrated yearly to keep the readings accurate.
On ground floor 1,
- Motek has over ten CNC lathes and three CNC Mills.
- Motek uses a lot of Mori Seiki lathe machines but also uses Fadal and Miltonic CNC mills.
- Motek has experience working with many materials including copper, aluminum alloys, high-strength steels, and titanium.
- Motek staff constantly check machines and tooling to insure quality is 100% accurate.
On ground floor 2
- Motek has their material storing/loading room where material is cut to size or stored for future production.
- When Motek receives material, it begins its journey here before it is sent out to endure the production process.
- Motek makes sure every material or job is properly tagged from start to finish to provide traceability. This helps make sure our partners always get what they ordered.